Services and Clients
Solutions OP Ltd could offer variety of services in clinical trials management. Please contact us for more information. You can find us in LinkedIn, Facebook and YouTube.
- Clinical trials management – this service includes study set up, site management, corresponding with regulatory agencies, close out.
- Global project management – CRA oversight, vendor management
- Remote monitoring and data management services
- Investigator meetings organization
- ICH-GCP refreshing training for health care professionals
- Clinical trials for beginners training – this training provides basic information regarding clinical trials for health care staff with no experience in clinical research.
We are working in partnership with USA recruitment agency Monitor for Hire. If you would like to get in touch with us directly you can do that in LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our experience is in phase 1 to 4 in different therapeutic areas as seen below. We have worked on gene therapy, rare disease indication and paediatric studies.
Oncology – breast cancer, lung cancer, prostate cancer, brain cancer, sarcoma, pregnancy-related tumors, kidney cancer, melanoma, ovarian cancer
Infectious Diseases – HIV, Aspergillus, Respiratory Syncytial Virus, Hepatitis C
Haematology – anaemia, Cold Agglutinin Disease, Deep Vein Thrombosis
Immunology – Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
Respiratory – Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis, Asthma, Lung Transplant, Cystic Fibrosis
Cardiology – Catheter ablation, Deep Vein Thrombosis
Kidney diseases – Polycystic Kidney Diseases, Chronic Kidney Disease
Ophthalmology – Shortsightedness in kids, Diabetic Macular Edema
Metabolic diseases – Diabetes type 2 in kids, Constipation
Rare Diseases – X-linked Myotubular Myopathy